PRP treatment for hair growth and skin rejuvenation
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) an anti-aging, regenerative therapy used for hair regrowth and skin reconditioning. This natural procedure rejuvenates skin and hair by stimulating and rebuilding the underlying structural integrity of your skin with your own nutrient-rich cells. When introduced into deeper layers of the skin, PRP signals the cellular process for new tissue and collagen growth resulting in healthier skin and hair regrowth.
Who can have PRP?
Anyone who has experienced hair loss or thinning, or wants skin rejuvenation can have PRP treatment.
• The hair regeneration results are better the years closer to the time of hair reduction or thinning, since hair follicles have diminished but not disappeared. Hair regrowth is more dramatic in women than men.
• Anyone who has had problems tolerating skin products, energy or surgical procedures, or wants another level of skin regeneration treatment can use PRP. PRP improves skin texture, wrinkles, scars, and post procedure healing time. Crepey skin areas such as under eyes, necks and decolletage respond to PRP.
• PRP is not designed to replace surgery for loose skin.
How does it work?
PRP utilizes the healing ability of your own blood. A centrifuge concentrates the platelets suspended in a small amount of your plasma. We then inject the PRP into the scalp or skin area needing healing and regeneration. PRP differs from current mainstream cosmetic treatments such as Botox and fillers in that it is natural and does not reduce movement of the muscles of facial expression.
What are the Results?
• Thousands of hospitals nationwide utilize PRP in medical procedures for a variety of intra-operative procedures. For over 15 years, PRP has been utilized in orthopedic conditions, surgical wound care, oral and plastic surgery to improve healing.
• Most patients note hair improvement starting in 4 months after a PRP treatment; with best results reported after 3 treatments in 12 months.
Hair improvements after 3 months of treatment
Plasma Autologous Filler“Natural Filler”
What is a “Natural Filler”
“Natural Filler” or “Plasma Autologous Filler” is completely made from your own blood, natural and organic. A simple intravenous collection in the office is needed to create the “Plasma Gel Filler”. You can utilize this organic or natural Filler anywhere a synthetic Filler is placed.
How is it made?
During the process to make PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for hair and face/neck rejuvenation and restoration, “PPP” (Platelet Poor Plasma) is produced. The “PPP” portion of your blood is utilized to make this natural and organic filler using the Bio-Heat device. “PPP” serum is rich in albumin and fibrin; which after thermal processing in the Bio-Heat, becomes the gel matrix.
How long does it last?
The Plasma Autologous Filler lasts for 3 months. Studies are limited, but several reports state that Plasma Autologous Filler lasts for 3-6 months, or longer when used in conjunction with PRP injections in the same area.
How much does it cost?
We add an additional cost of $300 to $500 to your PRP charge to make and administer Plasma Autologous Filler depending on the number of areas to be filled.